VISITOR represents and warrants that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age and possesses the legal rights and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein. This website and all information, data, facts, theories, and programs contained in it, in any form are the property of DE WARDT AND COMPANY, INC. and World Class Projects, Ltd., all content of this website are:
© 2001 - 2017, DE WARDT and COMPANY, INC.
and World Class Projects, Ltd.,
1625 Mid Valley drive #1, Suite 201,
Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80487, U.S.A.,
all rights reserved,
unless specifically indicated otherwise on a downloaded document.
CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
Lean Producing ™
Lean Abandonment ™
Lean Hydrocarbon Development ™
World Class Drilling Process ™
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- VISITOR must retain on all copies of any materials from this website, the limitations and notices contained in this website.
- VISITOR can only use the file or program downloaded from this site for work under the assignment for which the access was authorized.
- VISITOR is prohibited from reproducing, re-distributing or disseminating files or programs downloaded from this site.
- Any software that is made available for download from this web site is the copyrighted work of DE WARDT AND COMPANY, INC and / or World Class Projects Ltd. Use of downloaded software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software and must be agreed to when opening the software for the first time. The software is made available solely for use by the VISITOR, end user, according to the agreement.
- VISITOR will not publish the methods or processes used in this website, and the programs and files contained herein.
- VISITOR must destroy and confirm such destruction of all downloaded files and programs at the conclusion or termination of his engagement by OWNERS.
- VISITOR shall not, under any circumstances, share User ID and Password assigned under this Agreement with any other person. VISITOR shall take all measures necessary to prevent loss or theft of VISITOR's User ID or Password. If such unauthorized use, loss or theft of VISITOR'S User ID or Password occur, VISITOR shall notify OWNERS immediately and without delay. Failure to notify OWNERS as required herein constitutes a material breach of this agreement.
Permission to use PUBLICATIONS that do not require a login is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such PUBLICATIONS is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any personal or network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any PUBLICATIONS are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
PUBLICATIONS that require VISITOR to login may not be copied or disseminated in any form whatsoever including printed media, electronic or verbally. These PUBLICATIONS are intended for the sole use of the VISITOR allowed to access them through their login. Brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews may be used if the source is clearly attributed to the publication.
DE WARDT AND COMPANY / WORLD CLASS PROJECTS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS OR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DE WARDT AND COMPANY / WORLD CLASS PROJECTS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS OR EMPLOYEES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL DE WARDT AND COMPANY / WORLD CLASS PROJECTS AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE PUBLICATIONS.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY VISITOR
...substantial improvement in product delivery and resultant reductions of inventory. The catalyst for these new processes was the Strategic Planning workshop lead by John de Wardt.
His insight into the oil and gas industry is invaluable, and his knowledge of best practice in manufacturing has added measurable value to several of our investments.
His recent corporate strategy development work resulted in a set of strategic initiatives that are already beginning to deliver value only a few months into their implementation.
John’s emphasis on rigorous planning has resulted in tangible and measurable results in the area of drilling and completing wells. A true step-change.
We have seen significant improvements in results and have adopted the principles in our planning and operations efforts.
John de Wardt provided us with a straight forward, hard driving, no nonsense approach to strategic planning that is still helping us define and achieve new business goals.
30% Reduction in Manhours
Land Rig Manufacturer reduces manhours by 30%, build duration by 24% with commensurate cost reduction as a result of Lean Manufacturing implementation.
Electrical Assembly Shop Cuts Work Time 22%
A shop reorganization based on work flow and the adoption of sub assembly processes resulted in improved delivery to schedule with a drop in manhours of 22%.